Girl Child Scholarship
Academic Session 2022-23
A scholarship of Rs.18000/- (Eighteen thousand only) and a syllabus Book set of the class in which the admission is applied for will be given to the Girl child from Minority Communities (Minorities as notified by the GOI in the Gazette under section 2 (c) of the National commission for Minorities (NCM) Act 1992, amended in 2014.(Jain, Sikh, Christians, Parsi, Muslim, Buddhist)/p>
- The scholarship can be availed by New Admission only at the time of Admission in classes Nursery to IX and XI for academic session 2022-23
- Eligible students may submit the duly filled form before 25th June 2022.
- The scholarship will be granted on the basis of the child's performance in the scholarship test and interaction based on communication skill, social skill, confidence, empathy patience, courage and adaptability.
- The decision of the Management will be the final in considering the deserving candidates eligible for the scholarship.
- All the scholarship would be announced on 6th July 2022.
- In the academic year, a child can avail only one scholarship/ award/ facility /concession granted by the school.
- Submitting the Minority Certificate will be mandatory to avail the scholarship.